Your porta potty service trucks (whether they’re 19500 or 26000 GVW) are the workhorses of your portable sanitation business. We know that time is money, and that’s why we’ve designed our portable toilet trucks with your efficiency in mind. Each stainless steel tank is built for cost-effectiveness and durability.
The industry-standard Best Enterprises porta potty service truck has a vacuum tank with a two compartment set up and a ratio of 70% waste to 30% water. But specializing in custom builds, we will manufacture any split you want or even throw in a third compartment for brine/chemical. Tanks are outfitted with all stainless steel and brass fittings to ensure that both the tank and the components last a lifetime.
Portable toilet truck tanks are all custom built in our American workshop to meet your exact specifications. Review all our standard and optional features and contact us to start building your custom tank.
Portable Restroom Pickup and Delivery Trucks
Setting up events or big job sites is made easy with one of our pickup and delivery trucks. Whether you want to securely tow 2 or 10 toilets, they will fit perfectly between the rails of the carbon stake-bed; plus, loading is made easy with a tommy gate. With a small tank sitting behind the cab, set-up and service are simple and user friendly.
Portable Restroom Service Trucks Galleries
Check out the galleries of vacuum truck solutions completed for our satisfied customers.
Features & Options
Explore the features and options available for our portable restroom service trucks.
- 304L stainless steel tank
- Stainless steel primary with shut-off sensor
- Stainless steel secondary
- Stainless steel oil muffler
- Stainless steel catwalk/work tray
- Outside switch box
- LED Stop/Turn/Tail Lights
- Sealed bulb back-up lights
- DOT light
- Marker lights on stainless steel bed
- Single or dual side service
- Low Pressure Water Pumps: MTH. AMT DC10 water pump
- High Pressure Water Pumps: Udor 2000 psi, CAT 12v 1000 psi
- Vacuum Pumps: Masport, Conde, NVE, Moro, Jurop
- (3) 5” sight glasses
- 20” manway
- ¾” x 47” sight tube on water compartment
- Water dump with garden hose connect
- Stainless steel suction hose hooks
- Heavy duty bumper with 7-way plug
- Angle (PTO), hydraulic and plug & play drive systems
- Customizable dump size with dump sump and 10’ hose
- 30’ & 50’ tiger tail hoses
- Hannay hose reels
- Stainless steel toolboxes
- Aluminum toolboxes, diamond plated or flat finish
- Stainless steel toilet carrier
- Backup camera
- Remote control
- Stainless steel bucket holder
- Work lights
- Strobe light
- Scented muffler
- Heated options: collars, dumps, inlets, heated water compartment and toolboxes
- 3rd compartment for chemical with 2” bucket dump and banjo valve
- Custom-made stainless-steel toolboxes by our craftsman